Dear Credit Concepts Community,
We want to share information on options you may have access to during these difficult times.
You have worked hard to establish your credit or reestablish your credit. Don’t let this effect you by not knowing your options as we deeply care for our community.
- First make a budget, so you know what you must spend.
- Next, start reaching out to those who you owe payments to. The worst thing you can do now is not communicate, because many companies understand your situation and are doing what they can to work with you. Many have designed excellent programs to assist you.
Our representatives at Credit Concepts are here and ready to help you. We have many programs to help all our customers. Click this link for contact info creditconcepts.com or for a list of locations, click the locations tab and find your branch location to call.
Actions Credit Concepts is taking:
- Any employee away from their office or workstation, who has not been vaccinated, is required to wear a face covering.
- We will maintain healthy social distances of 6 feet for workstations and interactions.
- Extra cleaning all entrance and exit doors, along with all restroom doors.
- All surfaces where payments are taken will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes after each payment is taken.
- All employees that are taking payments from customers in the office are either using hand sanitizer and or washing hands with soap and hot water after each payment is taken.
- We have asked our employees if they have any symptoms that would be similar to those of the flu/COVID – 19 or have been in close extended contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, not to come into work, until they have been tested for COVID-19 and are symptom free based on CDC guidelines.
- All our loan closing areas have been sanitized thoroughly, and all services will be wiped down after each loan closing. Our representatives who close loans will wear a face covering.
- Every morning within our office our workstations file cabinets, Break rooms, bathrooms, and all other areas that we have contact with will be sanitized each morning and each night before we leave.
What we are asking from our customers:
- We are asking that if you do have any symptoms of the COVID – 19, that you refrain from coming to our offices. These include temperature, cough, and breathing difficulties.
- If you do come into our offices, please maintain healthy social distance with our employees. You will also be required to wear a mask, if you are not full vaccinated, based on state and local mandates.
- We also want you to know that we value all of you in all our communities and want to protect you and your families the best we can. If you should have any questions about our policies, please feel free to reach out to us at any of our locations and we will have one of our managers discuss this with you.
Credit Concepts Staff.